8/05/2008

The Doosan Bears, and Olympic anticipation

Today was a fairly close ballgame, we lost 4-1, but overall we played well, solid defence, good pitching and overall good hitting vs. the pitching we faced.

Anyways we are sooo ready to leave Korea and head out to China, and arrive in the Olympic village tomorrow. We play Canada in exhibition play the 9th and 10th, I'm thinking I'll get a couple innings in those games somewhere. These will be the first few innings I throw against my native country. It will definetely be bitter sweet to face them, but I will have no problem if I end up shutting them down, because I want more than anything to get a medal in these Olympics.

Some pics from today

Our boys coming back from from eating our pregame meal at the Bear complex in Incheon, Korea


Hydrating pregame vs. the Bears... all the guys putting their jerseys and getting ready to win



Post-game after we lost 4-1 to Doosan

No comments: