2/16/2008

Oklahoma weather


So, it seems to me that Mr. Inclement weather seems to peak his freezing rainy head through the door when I'm just about to train here. I want to run this morning = pooooooooring rain. Oh, and for some reason it freezes when it hits the ground. I mean... alright, I could run in the rain, but if it turns into a sheet of ice ain't to easy though.

Vancouver (Canada) is about the rainiest city in the world (200 days of rain on average per year), but every time I needed to go out and throw or run, it seemed to be a 3 hour break of rainless overcast. Perfect for me to get my workouts in, I think Canada is just telling me how much it loves me, how nice.

We'll see if it's dry a little later.

2 comments:

dean said...

American Shorty and your country have a little deal going: it keeps you trim, and she allows it to blow in her part of the world.

Anonymous said...

Why not try those great new ice-skates you have bought,.. do some speed skating on the country roads in Dewey when they turn into ice.. great work out!