2/23/2008

Babbleage




Today was boring as shit. Shorty (Fiance) worked all afternoon, and got worn out. I'm actually writing this resting the laptop on her legs while she's napping.

Went for a run this morning, and then went channel surfing through about 10 diffrent NCAA basketball games for a couple hours. lotsa fun.

We're grilling some chicken with mushrooms, pepper jack cheese and some other mouthwatering stuff. It's going to be nearly as good, and about 23 times cheaper then the food we ate in Paris, so it's all good.

For all of you who have been asking me about this being a more baseball oriented blog, not to worry, once I start team practices and games get going it will be a lot more about my outings, the workouts, maybe teammates and coaches, we'll see. I feel there's just nothing interesting about my workouts to get in depth about right now.

Oh yea, it's finally warming up here in Oklahoma... about 60 tomorrow (around 15-17 celcius of my non-american friends). Hell yea, just partially getting us ready for Jamaica in 2 weeks and 2 days.

No comments: