2/14/2008

Numero Uno


I begin to wonder where to start my first blog... Let me go ahead and let you know where I'm at in my life right now.

Shorty (fiance) and I are getting married in 3 weeks from Saturday. We're pumped.

Headin' off to Jamaica for a week of all-inclusive awesomeness on our honeymoon.

Shorty and I are then peacing out, and making the trip back overseas to the wonderful land of tulips, windmills, good drivers, 35 cent ketchup packets at mcdick's and legal weed (but illegal for yours truly due to the international rules of my sport). Baseball. That's pretty much the scenario at this moment.

I will get after this blog a lot more in the coming days, weeks, months and maybe years (we'll see). I have a shitload of time to get after training while Shorty is at work until we wed which will be nice, cuz I need to be getting prepped for my upcoming season in the Dutch major leagues.

Thanks to http://www.deanink.blogspot.com/ for guiding me to start my own blog, just an easy way to epress random thoughts, whether they be nice, thoughtful, distasteful, loverly, angry, about baseball, life, and relationships.

1 comment:

dean said...

I'm so becoming your blog-stalker. Love.