3/13/2009

MMmmhhhmmmm...

My folks, my wife and I are on the verge of heading downstairs here in the hotel for a team mingling gala. We experienced the same fancy buffet/open bar deal in Puerto Rico, it was very nice, especially for us players who aren't used to treatment like that.

We'll be hanging out with some of the biggest baseball players in the world this gala. Team USA, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and us with no current 25 man major league roster players. We have our first curfew of the tournament since we have to be on the bus bright and early tomorrow for our 1 pm game at Dolphin Stadium... which by the way is spectacular. I've never practiced or played on a big league field, but it is pretty damn sweet. I had a nice long look at the mound and chatted with the mound crew guy after practice. I like to consider some of the mounds I've build and given facelifts good, but this hill is absolutely beautiful.

Time to go mingle, then play another international powerhouse tomorrow.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous.

And, GOOD LUCK!

xox,
sis

Anonymous said...

Jealous.

And, GOOD LUCK!

xox,
sis