3/29/2009

Belated WBC photo's

Here are some pictures of the World Baseball Classic, albeit a bit delayed. I have to comment my wife on the excellent photography for the first 16 pictures and Christopher Elise (copyrights by the way) for the last 6.

Enoy...



Bert Blyleven and myself pre-USA game

My wife and I about 5 mins after the second and hugest upset...







Sad Papi...

Our two games against them captured in one picture...


Tiny... greatest roommate and teammate a guy could ask for...


Hall of Famer and Mr. Baseball Tommy Lasorda... awesome guy, and gave us a great pre-game speech.

*CE* Win #1....

*CE* Crazy celebration #2
*CE* This pic sounded like this = "Shorty got them apple bottom bottom jeans, boots with the fuuuur, the shole club was looking at her..." ... don't ask.

*CE*
*CE*

*CE* This guy
*CE* This guy 3

No comments: