3/12/2009

DR game pics... game 1

My wife Shorty has the chance to be along with me on this amazing ride, and has two cameras and time to pop a lot of pictures. Here's just a few of the over 700 she's taken in the 4 amazing games we've played so far.

For the record, I am excited as ever about this tourney and us advancing to round 2, and now being in Miami. We're so looking forward to trying to matchuo against the Venezuelans on Saturday. Hope every's cheering for us!! Time to sleep and get ready for our last practice tomorrow.

Some pics of the huge game one 3-2 upset...

Pre-game bench sitters are announced...

Pre-game Drominican Republic

Lining up pregame

My childhood idol (look a few posts back about this) Pedro Martinez... he shut us down, 1 hit over 6 innings of relief in 2 games
Pedro again...
I know... lekker chon'je (some kind of dutch saying nice butt)....

Throwing...
In for a save against the Dominicans
Throwing in the 9th
ESPN post game interview with Pedro Gomez
I'm a big a big deal in Puerto Rico
Awesome post Dominican win moment...
Groundout.... Popi.
We owned Popi... 1 hit in 2 games
Celebration...........

No comments: