3/12/2008

What a day



It all went off without a hitch. The perfect day, with the perfect people surrounding me/us. And just altogether perfectness of the whole day.



I don't have much time to get at this since I'm writing on the laptop, on the beach in Jamaica right now, and would rather enjoy one of the most amazing sunsets ever seen by myself. So I'm going to go ahead and cut this short, and just promise to write more later, and steal some pics of the wedding from the photographers, my sister, our radom cameras from ont he tables, and other peoples submitted pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a great celebration of you both exchanging your vows.
What amazing pics on the photographers website to show the happenings of that day ! You 2 look happy and beautiful!
Haven't seen ourphotos or Nadine's yet..
So grateful dad and I could be there in person to witness it...wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world, .. it sure was a day to remember!
We love you both.Enjoy Jamaica.

dean said...

That's a whole lotta perfect.