6/08/2008

slacking blogger and a - C


You may not have understood the title, but the - C stands for the lack of actually having a C on our keyboard at the time being. Despite having 2 c's in the opening sentence, we lack the actual key "c" on the keyboard, it kind of got broken a few weeks back, we don't really know how, we woke up, and the keyboard was just lacking a C, shitty, we know.

Anywho, I know, I've been slacking on the bloggage, and that's my bad. What you've missed this week= I got win #6 personally, and am now 6-0 with a 1.17 era which is pretty okay, and is 2nd in the league. I'm sitting behind a guy whose 7-0 with a 2.20 era... also 2 pitchers have lower era's but possess lower then 4 wins a piece. My team is now sitting in first place also, tied for point with the 2 time defending champ Kinheim, but we are 3-1 vs. those buggers this year, so no matter what, we are ahead of them this season if our records are similar.

Also, my wife and I have been looking at our future, and trying to decide whats the best option for us in the upcoming months, and years. What it's currently looking like is that she will head to Canada in August while I'm supposedly at the Olympics (don't wan't to jinx) and she'll coach softball nightly at an indoor clinic, and I will meet up with her in October in Oklahoma with her possesion's back at her home in dewey, Ok... should be a sweet semi-cross-country trip.

I think that's about it for this blog... Any questions and or comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well slacking blogger, you are riding high, keep up the good pitching!.

Can't wait to see your game on the 26th...

Funny about that "c" key, things like that have a way of just happening overnight, ...mmm...you must have little gnoms and fairies around your place!